last update on 02/15/2023
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in several ways. The information we may collect on the website may include:
Personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email address, and phone number, as well as demographic information such as age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily provide to us when you register with https://ocean-sun.com. There is no obligation for you to provide us with any personal information. You may however be unable to use certain features of the website due to your refusal.
When you access the site, our servers automatically collect information such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you viewed directly before and after accessing the site. When you use our mobile application, this information may include your device name and type, operating system, phone number, country, likes and responses to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users through the server log files.
We may collect information about your payment method, such as your valid credit card number, brand, or expiration date, when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our Services on the Website. We only store limited financial information that we collect. Otherwise, our payment processor, Google Checkout, Stripe or PayPal, stores all financial information. We encourage you to look at their privacy policies and contact them directly if you have questions.
By default, the site will be able to access your basic Facebook account information, including your name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as any other information you choose to make public. Other permissions for your account may also be requested, such as B. Friends, Check-ins, and Likes. You can grant or deny us access to each individual permission. Please refer to the Facebook permissions reference page for further information.
Data from social networks
Users from social networking sites such as Apples Game Center, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, social networking username, location, gender, date of birth, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile device data
Device information such as the ID, model, and manufacturer of your mobile device, as well as information about the location of your device if you access the site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as B. personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and give the site permission to see that information.
Data from contests, giveaways, and surveys
When entering contests, giveaways, or responding to surveys, you may provide personal and other information.
Information about mobile applications
When you connect to our mobile application:
- Access to mobile devices. e may request access or permission from your mobile device to certain features, including Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messaging, social media accounts, storage and other features. To change our access or permissions, you can do so through your device’s settings.
- Mobile device data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Announcements. We may ask you to send push notifications related to your account or the Application. In order to opt out of receiving such communications, you can disable them in your device’s settings.
- Geolocation Information. We may request access to or permission to location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, in order to provide location-based services. To change our access or permissions, you can do so through your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we have accurate information about you, we can provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience. We may use information collected about you through the Website or our mobile application to:
- Administration of sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assisting law enforcement and responding to subpoenas.
- Collect anonymous statistical data and analysis for internal or external use.
- Create and manage your account.
- Provide you with targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters and other information about promotions and the website and our mobile application.
- Sending you an email regarding your account or your order.
- Activation of user-to-user communication.
- Fulfilling and managing purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the website.
- Create a personal profile about you to make future visits to the website more personal.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the website.
- Monitoring and analyzing usage and trends to improve your experience of the site.
- Notify you of updates to the site.
- Offer you new products, services and/or recommendations.
- Carry out other business activities according to your needs.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, anti-theft monitoring to protect you from criminal activity.
- Processing of Payments and Refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the website.
- Resolving disputes and solving problems.
- Responding to product and customer service inquiries.
- Sending a newsletter.
- Asking for support for the site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain circumstances. Your data may be shared as follows:
By law or to protect rights
If we believe that the release of information about you is necessary in order to respond to legal action, investigate or address possible violations of our policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may release your Disclose information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation. This includes sharing information with other companies in order to protect against fraud and reduce credit risks.
We may share your information with third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing support.
Where permitted by law, we may share your information with third parties with the consent of you or with the ability to withdraw consent.
Interactions with other users
Whenever you interact with other users of the website and our mobile application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activities, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, and following blogs.
If you make any comments, posts, or other content on the Site or our mobile applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside of the Site in perpetuity.
Whenever you visit the Website or our mobile application, we may use third-party advertising companies. These companies may use information about your visits to the Website, our mobile app, and other websites to send you ads for goods and services that you might like.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Social media contacts
If you connect to the site through a social network, your social network contacts will see your name, profile photo and descriptions of your activities.
Other third parties
For general business analysis, we may share your information with advertisers and investors. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, if permitted by law.
Sale or bankruptcy
We are not liable for the actions of any third party with whom you share Personal or Sensitive Information, and we have no authority to administer or control any third-party request. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from any third party, you are responsible for contacting them directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that it is possible to delete certain cookies, plug-ins, or settings if you get a new computer, install a new browser, update an existing browser, or delete or otherwise modify your browser’s cookie files.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We employ a variety of administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. Although we have taken reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide to us, kindly note that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission is guaranteed against intercept or other forms of misuse. Any information that is disclosed online can be intercepted and misused by unauthorized individuals. As a result, we are unable to guarantee complete security when providing personal information.
RULE FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from children under the age of 13 or sell it to children under the age of 13. If you become aware that we have collected information from children under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR PROPERTIES NOT TRACKED
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review or modify the information in your account at any time, or you can cancel your account.
- Contact us using the contact information below
We will remove your account and information from our active databases if you request to terminate your account. Some information may be stored on our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist in investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and comply with legal requirements.
Emails and Communications
Unsubscribe from our correspondence, emails or other communications if you no longer wish to receive them: .
- Contact us using the contact information below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from any third party, you are responsible for contacting them directly.