Advanced Dive Courses ⇒Achieve new levels of experience in diving
In SSI’s system, you‘ll reach new levels of experience as you finish more than one Specialty program and prove your diving experience.
You achieve the Specialty Diver after completing two specialty programs and twelve logged dives. The Advanced Open Water Diver you will get after completing four specialty programs and 24 logged dives. Combinations of the specialties allow us an individual and flexible course structure. We can adapt these to your wishes and needs. More information about the individual specialties can be found under “Specialty Programs.“
The Rescue Course aims to improve your skills and knowledge on the topic diving safety. A special training will train you to recognize diving emergencies in advance and avoid them. You must complete the Rescue Course to reach the Master Diver, which is the highest non-professional level in the SSI training system.
- The SSI Specialty Diver is the second level of experience in the SSI System. With two completed specialty programs, you get this level.
Advanced Open Water Diver
- SSI Advanced Open Water Diver is the third level of experience in the SSI system, which you get after completing four SSI Specialty programs.
- Duration 4 days
- 7 dives included
- 4 SSI specialties included
- Digital learning material included
- Use of equipment included
- Use of diving base included
- SSI Certification included
Stress & Rescue
- This program provides the necessary knowledge and skills to identify stress, avoid accidents and act appropriately in emergency situations.